Sky’s the Limit Collective
Christopher Wallace (a.k.a. The Notorious B.I.G) would have been 50 years old this year. With countless hits and his record-breaking debut album, Ready to Die, just named by Rolling Stone as “The Greatest Hip-Hop Album of All Time,” Biggie continues to shape music and culture globally.
Cop a Biggie and you're in.
Your Notorious B.I.G. NFT grants you membership in the Sky's the Limit Collective - a revolutionary new Web3 community bringing artists and fans together like never before.
In a landmark collaboration with Biggie's family, OneOf holds the exclusive music licensing rights to Biggie's iconic “Fulton Street Freestyle,” and the Collective holds the key to its future. The members of Sky's The Limit will together decide which artists, DJs, and musicians can remix or sample the track - keeping the dough to help grow the Collective.
With 100% voting rights for every member, the success of The Collective is in your hands. Together with your fellow NFT holders, you decide how the freestyle is used.1
OneOf will work with our friends at Quincy Jones Productions to help the Collective drive interest in the track,2 but the licensing, sales, and streaming revenue from the use of the freestyle will be returned directly to Sky's the Limit to keep the vibes going. By community vote, the Collective can choose to invest its proceeds in future music projects, NFT collections, IRL events, other VIP activations, and more.3 All dreamed up and voted on by you.
Additional NFT holder benefits include early access to The Brook Metaverse (launching in Fall 2022) and a few BIG surprises that you won't want to miss. Check the frequently updated Roadmap for details.
It's time to take your place in hip-hop and NFT history.
If you don't know, now you know.
- 01 Collection Launch
- 02 Offical Biggie Twitter Spaces
- 03 SKY’S THE LIMIT COLLECTIVE – GOVERNANCE MEETING
- 04 Biggie Freestyle Projects and Community Voting
- 05 The Brook Metaverse Launch
- 06 NFT Merchandise and Iconic Streetwear Airdrops
- 07 VIP Access to IRL Events
- 08 New Biggie NFT Drops,Exclusively on OneOf
*The Rules to This Sh*t
(The Fine Print):
- 1. All sub-licensing of the “Fulton Street Freestyle” will be subject to the license terms as set out in the OneOf x Biggie Estate agreement, including the right for the Biggie Estate to veto sub-licensing agreements that could tarnish Biggie's brand.
- 2. The sub-licensing of the “Fulton Street Freestyle” to other artists will be facilitated by OneOf and OneOf's music consultants, Quincy Jones Productions.
- 3. The sub-licensing agreements may derive revenue from (1) sample clearance fees / advances, and (2) percentage of recording royalties that the derivative works produce. The revenue from these sub-licensing agreements goes back to the Sky's The Limit Collective, however Biggie NFT holders will not receive financial disbursements at any time. The revenue will be put into an account managed by the Sky's The Limit Collective to spend on future projects and activations.
- 4. For the avoidance of doubt, OneOf and Quincy Jones Productions do not receive any fees, payments, royalties, etc. from this pooled account for the administration of The Collective.
- 5. The audio track posted on this site is a reference. The actual licensed song is an acapella version whose sound quality is being improved by the Biggie Estate and OneOf.